2008年7月21日星期一

The Game Plans TV/Radio Career


The Game has been inundated with TV and radio offers after announcing his plans to retire.
The Los Angeles-based star insists his upcoming third album, L.A.X., will be his last and he now hopes to devote more time to his family and other business opportunities.
And they could include his own TV and radio shows.

西岸Rapper -The Game在宣布退休后,已经开始为自己找到新的差事了,他想要在电视及电台继续施展自己的才华。

The Game explains, “I’ve had several offers. I think, at the end of the day, I’ll end up in radio or TV doing something. Wherever it is I’ll be doing the best I can.”

He adds, “I don’t wanna bring my family out into the world. Celebrity is hard and if you’ve got a weak stomach, you can’t handle it, man. It’ll break you down. I’ll leave my family where they’re at, safe and far away from harm and all the bulls**t that this industry brings, and I’ll focus on myself and making as much money as I can so I can secure the future of my family forever.”


Source :http://hurricane-game.net/2008/07/20/the-game-plans-tvradio-career/

此消息更新于2008年7月21日 18:43 pm ,如果您有什么观点和看法,欢迎留下评论:)
This entry was posted on Monday, July 21th, 2008 at 18:43 pm ,You can leave any responses to this entry through
发表评论 ” :)

没有评论: